Agile Development of Critical Systems
Also available worldwide according to your needs in-house in your company.
Our training on agile development for critical systems shows hands-on how to produce working products in much shorter periods of time, with less defects, in a collaborative environment with customer focus, engineers, and management. Our focus on lean AND agile emphasizes the need to be flexible and at the same time optimize value.
Taught by professional instructors who exactly know lean and agile practices from many client projects, our training differs from other courses with its focus on critical products, such as automotive, medical and aerospace. Our hands-on simulations and examples show how to practically apply the knowledge learned about Agile development.
- Foundations of agile development
- Methodologies, such as Scrum, Cyrstal, Feature-driven Development, Kanban
- Applying lean and agile in safety-critical and regulated infrastructures, such as automotive, medical and aerospace
- User stories for customer requirements, release planning and sprint planning with user stories and estimating techniques
- Agile project management: Demonstrate the current status of the project through the use of such artifacts as the kanban board and burn-down charts
- Manage a Lean Agile development team through a sprint - from requirements gathering through product demonstration
- Merging lean and agile practices for more efficient development
- Agile development in the contact of functional safety standards, such as ISO 26262, ISO 25119 and IEC 61508
- Change management and the lean transformation: Making it happen
- Metrics for agile projects and ROI
- Practical guidance and case studies from our client projects
Prof. Dr. Christof Ebert is managing director at Vector Consulting Services. He supports clients around the world to improve product strategy and product development and to manage organizational changes. Before he had been working for ten years in global senior management positions. A trusted advisor for companies around the world and a member of several of industry boards, he is a professor at the University of Stuttgart. He authored several books including the most recent “Global Software and IT” published by Wiley. Since many years he is serving on the editorial Board of the prestigous IEEE Software journal where he is writing a Blog on software technology.
Dr. Ulrich Bodenhausen is a consultant at Vector Consulting Services. He is a reknown expert on agility for critical systems. Previously he worked as a project manager in development projects. Dr. Bodenhausen supports companies worldwide to improve their development processes and change management. He works across industries in the field of engineering methods, agile and lean methods, requirements engineering, and to improve efficiency.
This training targets professionals and executives in engineering and IT, requirements engineers, product managers, marketing and sales personnel, program managers, project managers, buyers, system and software engineers, analysts, consultants, quality managers from companies of all industries and sizes.
We offer this training as In-house trainings at your facilities worldwide, and also in our Vector offices worldwide.
Pricing, dates and direct access to registration are mentioned on the right side.
The price includes full documentation on paper and as PDF, our book "Global Software and IT" and rich coffee breaks and lunch.
Ask for our reductions as of 3 participants of the same company.
Do you want to make this training directly to your own examples and challenges? Looking for a workout that delivers practical exercises to your environment? Then, we suggest this in-house training, where you can adjust focus, speed and schedules themselves. We also offer dedicated crash courses for employees and management. Just send us a brief mail.
Fast-track Registration and Contact