CANoe 9.0 SP2
With Service Pack 2, the following changes become effective:
- CAN Statistics Window: Display of the Transceiver Delay
- New Autosar Interaction Layer for Autosar >= 4.2.x (AsrPDUIL.dll)
- Support of PDU Container
- Bus systems: CAN, CAN FD and Eth (FlexRay follows with 9.0 SP3)
- Support of send types and End to End protection
- Common axis can now be created via the contextmenu of the legend
- Signals can be enabled or disabled using the "space" key
- Various stability improvements
- New button for the Model Generation Wizard
Autosar Explorer 2.0
- Creation and display of Secured PDUs
- Creation and edit of container PDUs
- Assignment of several PDUs to a CAN message.
Diagnostics Feature Set
- Several small corrections
Test Feature Set
- Clearer names within Test Ribbons und Test Windows
- Window Synchronization between Test Trace und Test Configuration / Test Execution window corrected
- Standalone Modus together with Test Units and Test modules re-enabled
- Stop of measurement while test is running stabilized
- Combination of .NET test module on Japanese Windows system corrected
- New format for exporting and importing measurement groups (*.xcpgrp). This format contains all parameter settings in contrast to the other standardized formats.
- Units defined in the A2L file are displayed for XCP system variables
- New COM API to speed up configuration of larger setups
- McMeasurementGroup.BeginUpdate EndUpdate
- Support of the RAT_FUNC conversion formula
- XCP is now supported in Standalone Mode again
- Various A2L parser improvements
- Eye diagram for FlexRay (available for CAN and CAN FD since 9.0 MR)
- Definition, display and evaluation of bit masks for eye diagram
- Car2x Network Explorer:
- In case WAVE Short Message Protocol (IEEE 1609.3) is used stack attributes for WAVE Security Services (IEEE 1609.2-2016 - V3) may be added by means of button "a+".
- For display comprehensible attribute names are used.
- Car2x Interaction Layer: Configurable transmission of Car2x application messages for simulation of individual nodes for ETSI GeoNetworking protocol (ETSI EN 302 636-4-1).
- Support of WAVE Security Services (WSS) according to IEEE 1609.2-2016 V3 (instead of draft)
- Sample configurations: The Car2x Security Demo has been extended with the standard version ETSI TS 103 097 v1.2.1.
- The configuration template Car2x_Pilot_PKI.tcn contains additionally the certificates for ETSI TS 103 097 v1.2.1 with the corresponding Car2x security layer configured as default.
- Radio device connection: In case the connection between CANoe and the WLAN device has been interrupted for less than 20 seconds the connection is reestablished. Warnings are issued in the Write Window.
- Resolved Issues:
- Car2x Network Explorer:
- CAPL code generation: For optional elements in case of the reset of the invalid flags the element is removed now.
- Attributes may be added as well in case the database has been opened from the simulation setup.
- Resolved issues related to importing ASN.1 description files
- If no Car2x database has been assigned to any channel the Car2x Network Explorer can be opened anyway to create a Car2x database.
- GUI and usability improvements
- Map Window: Improved support of application messages according to SAE J2735-2016
- Trace Window: The time interpretation in the Security Header according to ETSI TS 103 097 v1.2.1 has been corrected (based on 2004 instead of 2010).
- Security: Correct calculation of HashedId8 for certificates with compressed EccPoint according to ETSI TS 103 097 v1.2.1
- ASN.1 Import Wizard: Minus signs "-" in optional elements are transformed into underscores "_" to be compatible to the generated CAPL code."
- Car2x Network Explorer:
J1939_IL is able to send the TPDT/TPCM/ETPDT/ETPCM messages directly.
An incorrect reaction to the self-sent request is fixed, too.
- OBD-I/M Monitor
All test results transmitted with a DM8/DM30 message are displayed correctly
- Test Feature Set
While testing of the send behavior of the node, the Test Feature Set considers even messages, that although belong to the Tx list, but have a different source address.
False-positive error messages about the timeout violation during a request are not displayed anymore;
- GNSS Node Layer / GNSS Simulator / GNSS Monitor
These modules now support the message „Position delta, high precision rapid update“, too.
- Virtual Terminal Interaction Layer provides new methods for:
- Connecting and disconnecting an Auxiliary Input with/from an Auxiliary Function.
- Saving of Virtual Terminal display content as a picture as well as an IOP file.
- Direct sending of "VT to ECU" commands „Change Numeric Value“, „Change String Value“ and „Select Input Object“.
- Sending of messages in passive mode, too.
- Task Controller Interaction Layer
New methods provide easy setting and getting of section condensed state.
- A passive Virtual Terminal window can reflect a changing of the active Working Set on the Master-VT.
- The CANopenTfsNl.dll can now be used in vTESTstudio Test Units
- FDS mode: For a more application related view onto the communication the FDS mode is introduced. Data presentation and analysis is based on Functional Data Sets (FDS).
- Aerospace Message Editor: Creation and modification of AFDX messages
- Predefined filter added for AFDX events (packet, status and error)
- Analysis filter (block or pass filter) added for AFDX events (based on direction, VL or equipment)
- A new layout was introduced for the FDS mode.
- CAPL: With the new function a429Transmit() several ARINC words may be transferred to the hardware at once.