CANalyzer 9.0 SP2
With Service Pack 2, the following changes become effective:
- CAN Statistics Window: Display of the Transceiver Delay
- Common axis can now be created via the contextmenu of the legend
- Signals can be enabled or disabled using the "space" key
- Various stability improvements
Diagnostics Feature Set
- Several small corrections
- Eye diagram for FlexRay (available for CAN and CAN FD since 9.0 MR)
- Definition, display and evaluation of bit masks for eye diagram
- Support of WAVE Security Services (WSS) according to IEEE 1609.2-2016 V3 (instead of draft)
- Sample configurations: The Car2x Security Demo has been extended with the standard version ETSI TS 103 097 v1.2.1.
- The configuration template Car2x_Pilot_PKI.tcn contains additionally the certificates for ETSI TS 103 097 v1.2.1 with the corresponding Car2x security layer configured as default.
- Radio device connection: In case the connection between CANoe and the WLAN device has been interrupted for less than 20 seconds the connection is reestablished. Warnings are issued in the Write Window.
- Resolved Issues:
- Car2x Network Explorer:
- Resolved issues related to importing ASN.1 description files
- If no Car2x database has been assigned to any channel the Car2x Network Explorer can be opened anyway to create a Car2x database.
- Map Window: Improved support of application messages according to SAE J2735-2016
- Trace Window: The time interpretation in the Security Header according to ETSI TS 103 097 v1.2.1 has been corrected (based on 2004 instead of 2010).
- Security: Correct calculation of HashedId8 for certificates with compressed EccPoint according to ETSI TS 103 097 v1.2.1
- Car2x Network Explorer:
- OBD-I/M Monitor
All test results transmitted with a DM8/DM30 message are displayed correctly
False-positive error messages about the timeout violation during a request are not displayed anymore;
- Measurement Setup: For assigned hardware the hardware type is displayed (NIC – network interface card or VN5610).
- FDS mode: For a more application related view onto the communication the FDS mode is introduced. Data presentation and analysis is based on Functional Data Sets (FDS).
- Aerospace Message Editor: Creation and modification of AFDX messages
- Predefined filter added for AFDX events (packet, status and error)
- Analysis filter (block or pass filter) added for AFDX events (based on direction, VL or equipment)
- A new layout was introduced for the FDS mode.
- CAPL: With the new function a429Transmit() several ARINC words may be transferred to the hardware at once.