CANoe 8.5 SP5
With Service Pack 5, the following changes become effective:
- Support of Visual Studio 2015 to develop C# programs
- Integration of different known problem solutions and Hotfixes based on 8.5 SP4
Test Feature Set
- Support Test-Units from vTESTstudio 2.1
- Modification of the polling rate is available again during measurement
- The value column displays hex values with the prefix "0x" now
- The XCP configuration is retained when saving the configuration with CANoe /RUN or /PEX
- Inactive parameters are not measured via DAQ if they are active in a different measurement group
- EPK check works in all scenarios correctly
- Invalid characters are removed from the XCP device name
- Improved loading of the XCP configuration when the network was removed from the Simulation Setup
- Solved rounding issues with linear conversion formulas
- XCP/CCP does work in Standalone Mode again
- Issues entering negative values and showing a wrong number of significant digits are solved now
- Automatic connection establishment after an error does work for XCP on TCP now
- Solved a problem when the A2L files was modified during a running measurement
- Reservation of additional buffers for CANoeXCPonFlexRay
- Fix an issue of the CAPL-compiler when resolving ambiguous SOME/IP-service signals.
- Stability improvements when using VN5610 and SetLinkStatus() function.
- Fix an issue of the SOME/IP-IL which may prevent starting up the service discovery.
- Improved busload calculation
- Stability improvements when removing databases from simulation setup.
- Stability improvements while interpretation of GM FSA signals
- Fix an issue that prevents the installation of the Remote-CAN-Driver.
- Stability improvements while using interfaces devices based on the Remote-CAN-Driver.
- Fixed issue due to assignment of HashId8 to network nodes
- Fixed issue with implicit certificates (IEEE 1609.2/D9 2015-08 v3)
- Unknown elements in a Car2x database (e.g. Car2x database stored with a newer version of CANoe) are ignored.
- Car2x Interaction Layer: Fixed issue concerning memory usage
- AFDX VL Statistics: Calculation of "Min. BAG" ignores reassembled messages
- Bus Statistics: Output format of "Dropped frames" corrected
- Trigger Block – Raw message condition (AFDX): Field "Src UDP" is accessible now independent of number format.
- AFDX Interaction Layer: Simultaneous reset of value and Functional State is possible.
- With the new CAPL function a429Transmit() the transfer of up to 64 ARINC words to the network hardware may be triggered.
- Label Librarian:
- Library updated: V1.3849; added labels: 326 - 330, 370.
- Library schema version changed, old library files are no more compatible. Old project files are still compatible (via schema autoupgrade), but new features use default values.
- Cycle time in milliseconds, must be > 0 if "Periodic" is set.
- Columns with DBC-incompatible data (equipment/cycle) display exclamation mark at the left column boundary. Error description is available via tooltips. DBC generation does not start, if at least one cell is marked with an exclamation mark.
- Various display and usability improvements
- Resolved issues:
- Resolves an issue with option "Early filtering of events" and ARINC words transmitted by Interactive Generator.
- Resolves an issue with incorrectly configured ARINC words.
- Label Librarian:
- Cycle time inputs and calculations are rounded to the nearest float with one digit after decimal mark.
- Installation directory of Library.data moved from C:\Users\<Current User>\AppData\Local\ to C:\Users\Public\Documents\Vector\
- Resolved issue with "File save as"
- Resolved issue with DBC export.
- Resolved various GUI issues
- Stability improvement while using empty string objects in VT object pools.
- Solves creation of doubled environment variables when using 2 CAN channels