CANoe 8.5 SP4
With Service Pack 4, the following changes become effective:
- AUTOSAR Network Explorer: The data filter of the PDU timing is considered during the save process.
- IL configuration dialog:
- The dialog can be closed again with the ESC and Return key.
- The sorting of the IL support column does not cause a crash.
- CAN FD descriptions in AUTOSAR 4.2 are supported in the same way as dbc descriptions.
- DCM-I-PDUs with frame mapping are provided as PDU object.
- Simple creation of include files directly in the CAPL browser
- The detail view of the Trace Window can be updated automatically in fixed mode for the currently selected event
- Panel Designer
- New control for a standard LED with different styles (circle, square, triangle, …)
- New control to display a LED band including color control
- Easy integration of a background image within a panel
- Triggered recording of videos in the Video window controlled manually or by CAPL
- The precision of floating point system variables can be configured for the ASCII logging.
- The Mapping dialog now supports the data types UINT32 and UINT64. Some restrictions for assignments have been removed.
- The min/max column works correctly in offline mode
- Support of SOME/IP signals with enum values
- The State-Tracker Window works under Windows 10
- SOME/IP signals are supported
Diagnostics Feature Set
- Support diagIsChannelConnected() and TestWaitForDiagChannelConnected() as well for DoIP
- Support of OBD Interpretation for K-Line
- The "Diagnostics/ISO TP..." configuration dialog and the OBD-II window are working correctly as well with Windows 10
- Improved online help for diagnostics error messages
- Several small bug fixes and improvements, especially for basic diagnostics, DoIP/HSFZ and K-Line
Test Feature Set
- Logging of Test Feature Set Events in Standalone Mode is now deactivated per default.
- Evaluation of syscall results is now possible for 64 bit installations of CANoe.
- Results of the ChkQuery_StatProbe* functions revised.
- In .NET C# the member „Instance“ allows the access to a concrete signal or system variable instance of a IRuntimeValue object.
Example: Signal s = RuntimeObject<S>.Instance as Signal;
With vTESTstudio test units:
- Test case annotations in the Test Diagram Editor enable definition of test cases independent of the graphical structure, i.e. independent of paths through the test diagram.
- Support of datatype ‘Data’ (byte array) completed for system variables, parameters and interface functions, e.g. for setting, storing and checking diagnostic parameters of type ‘Data’.
- Unsigned int system variables with 32 Bit and 64 Bit length can now be used also within the Test Table Editor.
- Extended ID range for logical devices according to BAP specification 1.7 (LSG ID > 63) is supported.
- BAP signals in Data window and Graphics window can be renamed.
- Improved input of CAPL functions and event handlers for BAP in CAPL browser.
- Encrypted software configuration files (.xm1) and function catalogs (.xmb) can now be used in the 64-bit variant of CANoe/CANalyzer. (Available with VAG CAN package version > 3.0.2).
- No new features in SP4.
- No new features in SP4.
- In the node filter the VectorSimulationNode can be deactivated too.
- Robust behavior with reconfigured system buffer and FlexRay events.
- FIBEX Explorer:
- Additionally to the reference the object (signal, frame and PDU) itself is removed, if possible.
- The integrated FIBEX Checker has now a command line interface.
- A timeout setting for DAQ measurements allows detection of ECU drop outs
- The COM interface does support measurement groups
- The XCP/CCP window allows configuring of all parameters for page switching
- The parameter mode of the CONNECT command can now be configured
- Improved handling of bitmasks
- The START_STOP_DAQ_LIST command is only sent for used XCP DAQ lists
- The import of .xcpcfg files sets the channel number correctly
- Improvement of connection establishment via XCP on Ethernet to very fast devices
- AMD only: The ASAP2 Updater is now delivered in version 10
- Performance enhancements for GM FSA protocol
- Support of SOME/IP-service signals for State-Tracker window
- Support of SOME/IP-service signals for the Start Value window
- Resolves an issue which prevents a final update of the Bus Statistic window at end of measurement
- Resolves an issue which partially blocks the display of buffer overruns on the VN5610 interface
- Resolves an issue displaying truncated Ethernet frames with a length greater than 1600 byte
- Resolves a GUI issue which allows activation of hardware filters on VX0312
- Resolves an issue which prevents the CAPL compiler to reject the $-notification access to SOME/IP-service signals in CANalyzer
- Resolves an issue with respect to the combination of Ethernet and XCP which may lead to a program termination
- Resolves an issue displaying multiple XCP connections in parallel in the Trace window
- General stability improvements for the TCP/IP CAPL API
- New TCP/IP CAPL API function to resolve a Host name into its IP address
- Stability improvement of the CAPL compiler with respect to SOME/IP service signals
- Performance enhancements for the Graphic- and Data window with respect to SOME/IP service signals
- Performance enhancements for the Trace window with respect to the interpretation of Ethernet frames and export to the BLF logging format
- Resolves a GUI issue of the Ethernet Packet Builder which partially prevents the indication of erroneous Ethernet frames
- Resolves an issue of the Ethernet Packet Builder which initializes ICMPv6 packets with wrong values
- Compatibility improvements with respect to Ethernet, dealing with AUTOSAR 4.2.1 files
- Performance enhancements with respect to Ethernet, dealing with AUTOSAR 4.2.1 ECU extract files
- Improved recognition of CRC signals in FIBEX databases with respect to Ethernet
- SOME/IP-IL improvements:
- One service can be established with multiple versions
- The user can select the used Ethernet cluster in FIBEX and AUTOSAR 4.2.1 databases
- Support of IPv4 fragmentation
- General performance improvements
- Solves an issue of the AVB IL which may interrupt the transmission of AVB CRF streams
- Improvements on operation of the Ethernet IG block
- Solves an issue with the configuration of the Ethernet default gateway which may prevent the start of measurement
- Trace Window - Detail view:
- It is possible to enable the automatic update of the detail view for the selected event in fixed position mode. This simplifies the observation of signals in application messages.
- Application message signals of datatype BIT STRING are interpreted and displayed as bit field.
- The possibility to use datatype BIT STRING in Binary Large Objects (BLOB) of DSCR messages (IEEE WAVE / SAE J2735) improves the interpretation of individual named bits.
- Additional support of WAVE Security Services (WSS) according to IEEE 1609.2/D9 2015-08 v3 for WAVE Short Message Protocol (WSMP) and WAVE Service Announcement (WSA) including COER encoding and decoding (Canonical Octet Encoding Rules).
- WAVE Peer to Peer protocol (IEEE 1609.2/D9 2015-08) for certificate distribution supported.
- Additional PSID/AID values for CA Basic Service, DEN Basic Service and WAVE WSA
- The support of UPER frames enables the processing of UPER encoded messages (Unaligned Packed Encoding Rule) in a simple DER framework (Distinguished Encoding Rule) according to SAE J2735 2015-09 e.g. for the application messages SignalPhaseAndTiming (SPAT) and MapData (MAP).
- Simulation Setup / Car2x Interaction Layer: The Car2x Interaction Layer is automatically added to network nodes which have nodes assigned configured in the Car2x database.
- Car2x Interaction Layer: The new function C2xSetMapPosition()allows to display a certain position on the Map Window's map.
- The sample configurations V2xSystemDemo and V2xBasicConfiguration contain an example database according to SAE J2735 2015-09.
- Resolved Issues
- Map Window: Support for Windows 8.1 (64 bit)
- Car2x Network Explorer: Usability improvements
- WLAN Packet Builder:
- Initialization and interpretation of destination address corrected
- Usability improvements for WSMP (IEEE 1609.3)
- Trace Window
- Detail view: WLAN - Action frame header is displayed as byte field in case of values which are not supported for interpretation.
- Interpretation for WSMP (IEEE 1609.3) with WAVE Element ID 129 and 130 corrected.
- Simulation Setup: WLAN channels may be deactivated individually. No network interface is necessary for deactivated WLAN channels.
- Car2x Interaction Layer: DSRC Message Ids (IEEE WAVE/SAE J2735) and assigned names are supported even if they have been changed in the Car2x database. CAPL include files need to be generated again after modification.
- Interactive Generator AFDX:
- Usability improvements (keyboard control)
- Multiple signal values may be changed to the same value in one step.
- Resolved Issues:
- Assignment of application channels:
- VN5610 with only Line B can be configured.
- Additional device conflicts are detected.
- Usability improved for configurations with many channels
- Bus statistics: Counter overrun corrected.
- Interactive Generator AFDX: Saving and opening of AFDX packet configurations corrected.
- Replay Bock AFDX: Immediate transmission of the first packet corrected.
- AFDX Interaction Layer: On calling function AfdxInitPacket() an invalid source IP address is replaced by 10.0.0.0 and a corresponding warning is reported in the Write Window.
- Assignment of application channels:
- Mapping Configuration: A429 signals are supported.
- The Visual Sequencer supports A429 signals and ARINC-429 words which are available in an assigned database.
- Network Hardware Configuration: The direction (Rx/Tx) can be set by means of a context menu. On working mode change from 'Real bus' to 'Simulated bus' the direction is not changed anymore (Rx -> Tx).
- Assignment of application channels is restricted to channels with the same direction (Rx/Tx).
- Write Window: Hardware parameter settings are displayed in working mode 'Simulated bus' as well.
- Test Feature Set (TFS): ARINC-429 words are supported in the functions testGetWaitEventMsgData(), testJoinA429WordEvent() and testWaitForA429Word().
- Test Service Library (TSL):
- ARINC-429 words and A429 signals are supported by message cycle time check and signal evaluation checks.
- ARINC-429 words and A429 signals are supported by the check specific status report functions ChkQuery_EventMessageId(), ChkQuery_EventMessageName() and ChkQuery_EventSignalValue().
- Label Librarian:
- Standalone tool
- Library with standardized ARINC-429 words
- Selection of standardized ARINC-429 words for export into DBC format
- Resolved Issues
- The extraction of bus statistic data from ASC logging files has been corrected.
- Simulation Setup: A429 channels may be deactivated individually. No network interface is necessary for deactivated A429 channels.
- Support in Checks for Global Parameter Groups, that are sent sent via Transport Protocol to the specific address
- Iso11783 Interaction Layer can connect now process variables from Process Data Dictionary and objects from Object Pool with system variables;
- Virtual Terminal works properly even in the environment with many active Virtual Terminals;
- Virtual Terminals supports the „Move to another VT“ technic;
- Iso11783 databases are cleaned from consistency check – errors;
- Iso11783SystemDemo is reworked.
- The CANopen IG does not show the NMTMaster from the database for SDO access