CANalyzer 8.5 SP4
With Service Pack 4, the following changes become effective:
- AUTOSAR Network Explorer: The data filter of the PDU timing is considered during the save process.
- CAN FD descriptions in AUTOSAR 4.2 are supported in the same way as dbc descriptions.
- DCM-I-PDUs with frame mapping are provided as PDU object.
- Simple creation of include files directly in the CAPL Browser
- The detail view of the Trace Window can be updated automatically in fixed mode for the currently selected event
- Panel Designer
- New control for a standard LED with different styles (circle, square, triangle, …)
- New control to display a LED band including color control
- Easy integration of a background image within a panel
- Triggered recording of videos in the Video window controlled manually or by CAPL
- The precision of floating point system variables can be configured for the ASCII logging
- The Mapping dialog now supports the data types UINT32 and UINT64. Some restrictions for assignments have been removed.
- The min/max column works correctly in offline mode
- Support of SOME/IP signals with enum values
Diagnostics Feature Set
- Support diagIsChannelConnected() as well for DoIP
- Support of OBD Interpretation for K-Line
- The "Diagnostics/ISO TP..." configuration dialog and the OBD-II window are working correctly as well with Windows 10
- Improved online help for diagnostics error messages
- Bug fix regarding additional descriptions
- Several small bug fixes and improvements, especially for basic diagnostics, DoIP/HSFZ and K-Line
- Extended ID range for logical devices according to BAP specification 1.7 (LSG ID > 63) is supported.
- BAP signals in Data window and Graphics window can be renamed.
- Improved input of CAPL functions and event handlers for BAP in CAPL browser.
- Encrypted software configuration files (.xm1) and function catalogs (.xmb) can now be used in the 64-bit variant of CANoe/CANalyzer. (Available with VAG CAN package version > 3.0.2).
- No new features in SP4.
- No new features in SP4.
- Robust behavior with reconfigured system buffer and FlexRay events.
- FIBEX Explorer:
- Additionally to the reference the object (signal, frame and PDU) itself is removed, if possible.
- The integrated FIBEX Checker has now a command line interface.
- Performance enhancements for GM FSA protocol
- Support of SOME/IP-service signals for State-Tracker window
- Support of SOME/IP-service signals for the Start Value window
- Resolves an issue which prevents a final update of the Bus Statistic window at end of measurement
- Resolves an issue which partially blocks the display of buffer overruns on the VN5610 interface
- Resolves an issue displaying truncated Ethernet frames with a length greater than 1600 byte
- Resolves a GUI issue which allows activation of hardware filters on VX0312
- Resolves an issue which prevents the CAPL compiler to reject the $-notification access to SOME/IP-service signals in CANalyzer
- General stability improvements for the TCP/IP CAPL API
- New TCP/IP CAPL API function to resolve a Host name into its IP address
- Stability improvement of the CAPL compiler with respect to SOME/IP service signals
- Performance enhancements for the Graphic- and Data window with respect to SOME/IP service signals
- Performance enhancements for the Trace window with respect to the interpretation of Ethernet frames and export to the BLF logging format
- Resolves a GUI issue of the Ethernet Packet Builder which partially prevents the indication of erroneous Ethernet frames
- Resolves an issue of the Ethernet Packet Builder which initializes ICMPv6 packets with wrong values
- Compatibility improvements with respect to Ethernet, dealing with AUTOSAR 4.2.1 files
- Improved recognition of CRC signals in FIBEX databases with respect to Ethernet
- Improvements on operation of the Ethernet IG block
- Solves an issue with the configuration of the Ethernet default gateway which may prevent the start of measurement
- Trace Window - Detail view:
- It is possible to enable the automatic update of the detail view for the selected event in fixed position mode. This simplifies the observation of signals in application messages.
- Application message signals of datatype BIT STRING are interpreted and displayed as bit field.
- The possibility to use datatype BIT STRING in Binary Large Objects (BLOB) of DSCR messages (IEEE WAVE / SAE J2735) improves the interpretation of individual named bits.
- Additional support of WAVE Security Services (WSS) according to IEEE 1609.2/D9 2015-08 v3 for WAVE Short Message Protocol (WSMP) and WAVE Service Announcement (WSA) including COER decoding (Canonical Octet Encoding Rules).
- WAVE Peer to Peer protocol (IEEE 1609.2/D9 2015-08) for certificate distribution supported.
- Additional PSID/AID values for CA Basic Service, DEN Basic Service and WAVE WSA
- The support of UPER frames enables the processing of UPER encoded messages (Unaligned Packed Encoding Rule) in a simple DER framework (Distinguished Encoding Rule) according to SAE J2735 2015-09 e.g. for the application messages SignalPhaseAndTiming (SPAT) and MapData (MAP).
- The sample configurations V2xMainDemo and V2xBasicConfiguration contain an example database according to SAE J2735 2015-09.
- Resolved Issues
- Map Window: Support for Windows 8.1 (64 bit)
- Car2x Network Explorer: Usability improvements
- WLAN Packet Builder:
- Initialization and interpretation of destination address corrected
- Usability improvements for WSMP (IEEE 1609.3)
- Trace Window
- Detail view: WLAN - Action frame header is displayed as byte field in case of values which are not supported for interpretation.
- Interpretation for WSMP (IEEE 1609.3) with WAVE Element ID 129 and 130 corrected.
- Interactive Generator AFDX:
- Usability improvements (keyboard control)
- Multiple signal values may be changed to the same value in one step.
- Resolved Issues:
- Assignment of application channels:
- VN5610 with only Line B can be configured.
- Additional device conflicts are detected.
- Usability improved for configurations with many channels
- Bus statistics: Counter overrun corrected.
- Interactive Generator AFDX: Saving and opening of AFDX packet configurations corrected.
- Replay Bock AFDX: Immediate transmission of the first packet corrected.
- Assignment of application channels:
- Mapping Configuration: A429 signals are supported.
- The Visual Sequencer supports A429 signals and ARINC-429 words which are available in an assigned database.
- Network Hardware Configuration: The direction (Rx/Tx) can be set by means of a context menu.
- Assignment of application channels is restricted to channels with the same direction (Rx/Tx).
- Label Librarian:
- Standalone tool
- Library with standardized ARINC-429 words
- Selection of standardized ARINC-429 words for export into DBC format
- Resolved Issue: The extraction of bus statistic data from ASC logging files has been corrected.
- The CANopen IG does not show the NMTMaster from the database for SDO access