CANalyzer 8.1 SP6
With Service Pack 6, the following changes become effective:
- Minor improvements and integration of all customer specific fixes
With Service Pack 5, the following changes become effective:
- Fixed an installation issue
With Service Pack 4, the following changes become effective:
- AUTOSAR: Configuration of Short-Names for signals and signal groups in AUTOSAR network description (Options-General-AUTOSAR databases)
- Support of several PDUs in a CAN message
- Support of PDU lengths smaller than CAN message DLC
Diagnostic Feature Set
- CAN FD: OSEK TP Observer extended by definitions from ISO/WD 15765-2 (2013)
- Support of new scope hardware PS5444B from Picotech with 4 channels, max. sampling rate 500 MS/s and 512 MS buffer.
- Stability improvements for IP-Filter block.
- Stability improvements for hardware configuration dialog and Japan language.
- ASN.1 Browser: clear display of ASN.1 data structures in a tree view, inclusive find options
- Map Window: objects with an unknown station type are also visualized with a colored triangle
- WLAN Packet Builder: GeoNetworking protocol incl. Basic Header, Common Header and Extended Header according to ETSI Draft EN 302 636-4-1 V0.5.1 (2013-06) supported
- Trace Window - Detail View:
- Application messages are decoded in GeoNetworking Secured Packets.
- Detail View: Payload items are provided for Basic Header, Common Header and Extended Header.
- Interactive Generator AFDX: for every block a default-source-IP address may be defined in the file CAN.ini.
- AFDX Statistics Window: copy / paste improvements
- Documentation: AFDX-specific Quickstart guideline
- Data Window: additional column to display the functional state corresponding to an AFDX-signal
- Correct issue in CAPL with DLC information for Parameter Groups.
- Correct issue with initialization of J1939 parameters in the IG-Block.
- Correct issue with interpretation of some parameters of the DM24 in the DTC-Monitor.
- Modified behavior of the method “J1939TestChkQuery_NumEvents”. Now all messages are considered.
- Correct issue with not detected CAPL test cases in the J1939 Test Module Manager.
- Stability improvements for J1939-Filter block.