Vector supports you in acquiring the certificate through a specially tailored PREEvision Application Engineers Qualification Program. During three modules the relevant theoretical knowledge and also the practical application will be covered. The successful transfer of learning will be evaluated at the end of the program by conducting an exam. This makes the program a qualified certification.
- Field Application Engineers using PREEvision professionally in customer projects
In order to follow the tough schedule of the training one year of tool experience is required to participate.
- Learn advanced modeling approaches
- Know and apply customizing and configuration options in PREEvision
- Get to know user administration options
- Acquisition of the certificate “Certified PREEvision Application Engineer”
- Duration: 12 Days (in 3 Modules of 4 Days each)
The modules cannot be booked separately
Between each module, a practise phase of four to six weeks gives participants the opportunity to consolidate the knowledge they have acquired, with exercises provided as part of the training program. Within this phase two remote sessions (3h each) are offered to answer upcoming questions. The certification exam is scheduled directly after the third module
- Training Hours: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Maximum number of participants: 8 persons
- Minimum number of participants: 5 persons
- The 2017 certification is done based on PREEvision 8.0.
To gain the ‘Certified PREEvision Application Engineer’ certificate, course participants are required to complete all three modules and pass the certification exam. The exam consists of a theoretical and a practical part.
In order to pass the exam, a minimum number of points needs to be reached. If the minimum required score cannot be reached the exam is failed and the certification will not be granted.
- Concepts of PREEvision
- Introduction to PREEvision
- Requirements Layer and Customer Feature Layer
- Logical Architecture Layer
- Software Components Layer
- The Layers Network Topology and Component Architecture
- Signal Routing and Communication
- The Layers Electric Circuit and Wiring Harness
- The Layer Geometrical Topology
- The Wiring Harness Router
Your Shopping Cart
- Your shopping cart is empty.
Price per Participant
- Total Price: 4.950 €
plus 19% VAT
places available fully booked