This workshop will teach you the basic principles of Flash programming in automobiles. The training sessions are performed manufacturer-specifically for certified suppliers and their employees. You will learn how Flash programming works based on the Vector Flash Bootloader solution. Participants will integrate the Bootloader into an existing application using an actual example. In addition, you will explore options for performing partial downloads.
Class Description for Vector Informatik GmbH
Germany and all other countries
Flash Bootloader Workshop | 1 Day
Training for Certified OEM Suppliers
- Software Developers for Embedded Systems
- Overview of the Flash components and programming them
- Insight into the software architecture of the Flash Bootloader
- Using the Flash Bootloader
- Getting acquainted with security mechanisms
- Duration: 1 Day
- Training Hours: 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Maximum Number of Participants: 14 Persons
Please include a proof of certification when registering for this workshop.
Your Shopping Cart
- Your shopping cart is empty.
Prices per Participant
- 1 Day: 540 €
plus 19% VAT
English dates upon request
Currently we do not offer any English classes for this training at our location in Stuttgart.
However, it is possible to arrange an English training at your location, adapted to your specific needs. Please contact us for further details:
- Phone: +49 711 80670-5770
- Fax: +49 711 80670-333
- E-mail: email@example.com
You can also take a look at our German dates scheduled for this class, if this might also be an option for you.