Class Description for Vector Informatik GmbH
Germany and all other countries
CANoe/CANalyzer.Ethernet Workshop | 1-3 Days
- Ethernet and IP users in vehicles
- Users of CANoe/CANalyzer.Ethernet
- Knowledge about Ethernet, IP, TCP and UDP in vehicles
- Initiation of an Ethernet network
- Measuring and Analyzing features in CANoe/CANalyzer.Ethernet
- Modeling and Simulation in CANoe.Ethernet
- CAPL for Ethernet, IP and TCP/UDP
- Application Oriented Protocols in vehicles: DoIP, AVB/TSN, XCP, SOME/IP
- Duration: 1-3 Days
- Training Hours: 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Maximum Number of Participants: 14 Persons
This workshop gives you a fundamental knowledge of Ethernet and IP based communication in motor vehicles. Additionally you will get an overview of relevant protocols and their application areas. In practical exercises you will measure, analyze and simulate with CANoe/CANalyzer.Ethernet. These exercises focus on the extended functions of Ethernet and IP based communication and therefore require basic knowledge of CANoe/CANalyzer.
Module 1: Ethernet and IP Fundamentals
Ethernet and IP users in vehicles
Basic understanding of serial data transmission
Knowledge about Ethernet, IP, TCP and UDP in vehicles. Knowledge about use cases of Ethernet and IP as well as about use-oriented protocols.
Module 2: Introduction to CANoe/CANalyzer.Ethernet
Users of CANoe/CANalyzer.Ethernet
Knowledge about Ethernet and IP basics, participation in a CANoe/CANalyzer basic course (CAN, LIN, FlexRay, J1939, ISO11783) or comparable knowledge.
Knowledge about initiation of an Ethernet network as well as about measuring and analyzing features in CANoe/CANalyzer. Knowledge about modeling and simulation in CANoe as well as about CAPL for Ethernet, IP and TCP/UDP.
Module 3: Application oriented Protocols in CANoe.Ethernet
Users of CANoe.Ethernet
Knowledge about Ethernet and IP basics, participation in a CANoe/CANalyzer Basic course (CAN, LIN, FlexRay, J1939, ISO11783) or comparable knowledge. Knowledge about CANoe/CANalyzer.Ethernet
Deepen knowledge of Application Oriented Protocols in vehicles: DoIP, AVB/TSN, XCP, SOME/IP.
- DoIP: Diagnostics over IP
- AVB/TSN: Audio Video Bridging/Time Sensitive Networking
- XCP on Ethernet: Measurement Data Collection and Calibration
- SOME/IP: Scalable service-Oriented middlewarE over IP
- Discussion with Experts from the Specialist Department
Your Shopping Cart
- Your shopping cart is empty.
Prices per Participant
- 1 Day: 610 €
- 2 Days: 1.050 €
- 3 Days: 1.500 €
plus 19% VAT
places available fully booked