Vector as a Partner in Car2x Development
Based on its many years of experience with development and measurement tools for communication systems in vehicles and software components ready for serial production, Vector supports you in the use of these new technologies.
CANoe, the proven development tool for simulation, monitoring, and testing, now supports WLAN wireless communication according to WLAN IEEE 802.11p. As a user you benefit from:
- Parallel processing of WLAN (802.11p) with CAN, FlexRay, Ethernet and others. This allows you to link the internal vehicle communication with external communication.
- Display, logging and filtering of WLAN frames
- Interpretation of various protocols such as WAVE Short Message Protocol and WAVE Security Services (both IEEE 1609), GeoNetworking, Security Header (both ETSI), and application messages (defined in ASN.1)
- Configurable or program-controlled sending and receiving of packets via CAPL including:
This lets you create simulations and test setups.
- Access to the various protocol fields
- DER/BER and PER encoding and decoding of application messages
- Generation and checking of time stamps
- Signing of packets in Tx direction and authentication of received packets
- Map display to show Road Side Units and vehicles as well as individual parameters. This produces a visual depiction of the relationships between positions, the driving situation and process sequences.
- CANoe.Car2x requires a hardware interface module for real IEEE 802.11p wireless communication. Find below a list of modules which are currently supported:
- Cohda Radio
- Continental CCU
- Delphi CRPU
- Denso WSU
- NEC Linkbird
continue to "CANoe.Car2x"...
Did you find this page helpful?