Development & Test Tool CANoe.Ethernet
Developing, simulating and testing embedded systems with CAN and Ethernet
Ethernet-based networks and the protocols built upon them continue to grow in importance in the embedded environment. In contrast to IT networks in the office area, the main focus is on transmission of most periodic signals. Furthermore, real-time Ethernet systems generally react sensitively to disturbances of connected analysis tools. Option .Ethernet lets you extend CANoe by adding support of Ethernet/IP-based systems. Exclusive use of Ethernet interfaces on the PC prevents Windows and other applications from affecting the real-time Ethernet system.
Overview of Advantages
- Extraction of periodic signals from Ethernet packets and their display in Data and Graphic windows
- Processing of Ethernet packets and signals extracted from them in CAPL
- Use of panels to display and influence signals
- Send out user-configured (even faulty) Ethernet packets configured with Ethernet Packet Builder
- Basic TCP and UDP client socket simulation with Ethernet Interactive Generator
- Programmable sending of packets in CAPL and .NET
- Simulation of Ethernet nodes and gateways
- Testing of gateway functionality by analyzing the communication on different bus systems
- No effect on network communication by the Windows operating system or other applications thanks to isolated network interface. This may be a necessary requirement, especially in real-time systems.
continue to "Functions"...
Did you find this page helpful?