Flexible, Cost-efficient Network Interfaces with USB Interface for CAN, LIN, K-Line, J1708 and IO
- Flexible network interfaces for CAN, LIN, K-Line*, J1708 and IO
- Bus transceiver with proven CAN/LIN/J1708-Piggies*
- Power supplied via USB, in 4-channel applications as well
- Optimal performance for CANoe*, CANalyzer*, CANape* or customer applications, with multi-application support
- Prepared for CAN buses with higher data rates (CAN-FD) by reconfigurable FPGA hardware architecture
- Advanced LIN stress e.g. for LIN 2.1 conformance tests (VN1630/1640)
- Synchronized channels with minimal latency times
- Fastest flashing with Vector tools
- Extended temperature range: -40 to +70 °C
The VN1600 product line succeeds the market-proven USB CANcaseXL interface While the VN1610/VN1611 with 2 channels focuses on minimum size and weight, the VN1630/VN1640 with 4 channels is designed for flexibility and IO support.
VN1600 devices provide the best network interface for Vector tools such as CANoe, CANalyzer, CANape, Indigo, vFlash as well as customer applications; in the laboratory, at the test bench, at the service garage or in the vehicle. The application areas range from simple bus analysis to complex remaining bus simulations, diagnostic, calibration and flash programming tasks. The product’s multi-application support makes it possible to access multiple programs in parallel on one device and on the same channel.
* Please contact our support for up-to-date driver software for CAN FD as well as required software versions and supported transceiver-piggies
Did you find this page helpful?