PassThru XL Library 1.0
Use of Vector Hardware Interfaces for Applications that are based on SAE J2534
- Standardized communication driver for the Vector hardware interfaces
- ISO transport protocol implementation
- OEM-specific applications based on J2534 can be operated via Vector hardware interfaces
- J2534 applications can be operated simultaneously with various Vector tools, such as CANoe or CANape via a Vector hardware interface.
- Uniform programming interface with reasonable number of functions that conceals the hardware specifics and communication protocols
In the field of vehicle electronics development and vehicle diagnostics there are many OEM-specific applications that communicate with ECUs. If these applications are based on proprietary communication solutions, exchanges between communication components involve considerable effort. A modular and reusable solution can help here to save on costs and development effort. The SAE J2534 PassThru standard defines a common communication driver that can be used for ECU diagnostics and ECU reprogramming.
More details in the data sheet.
Did you find this page helpful?