ODXStudio 2.5 SP3
With Service Pack 3, the following changes become effective:
- Framework: Custom PDX generation (EIP22555, EIP22551)
Single file may now be exported to PDX together with their external references. The behaviour is configurable in the project properties.
- Framework: Opening corrupted PDX archive on double click (EIP23096)
Opening a PDX archive with a double click caused an error if the index.xml contained non existing file references. The PDX contents where not displyed then.
- Framework: Variant shortname can not be copied with CTRL+C in the ODX 2.0.1 edition (EIP22946)
In the ODX 2.0.1 edition a CTRL+C on a Base or ECU variant SHORT-NAME edit field caused an exception.
- Installation: Integration of CANdelaStudio 7.1 Converter
ODXStudio is now distributed with the CANdelaStudio 7.1 Converter. CANdelaStudio 7.1 CDDs may be opened and converted out of the box without applying the Persistor installer. Note: The integrated viewer still is CANdelaStudio 7.0 SP2.
- Process perspectives: Many OEM specific enhancements in the process perspectives.