This Service Pack has been replaced by a newer version that you can find in the download-center finden. Please contact the Vector support team if you need another SP version for your installation.
With Service Pack 6, the following changes become effective:
User Operation and Display:
- Issue fixed if a space or semicolon is inserted in the search mask of the Symbol Explorer.
- Issue fixed: In some cases wrong filenames are displayed as preselected files in the file selection dialog under Windows 7.
- Improved display and mouse usage in the Symbol Explorer on Windows 7 OS in case of high zoom levels.
Measurement Data Acquisition:
- Support of storing measurement files to partitions greater 2 TB.
- Improved MATLAB & ASCII export converter: Byte streams saved as ASCII text.
Offline Analysis of Measurement Files:
- Creation of the Multimedia file name during import of logging files is enhanced.
- Fixed installation issue of the MDF Shell Extension component.
- Printing to large paper sizes is improved.
- Issue fixed when importing BLF files with XCP on Flexray messages without timestamps.
- Definition of local variables outside the function body is not allowed and will result in a compile error.