With Service Pack 6, the following changes become effective (SP1 to SP5 are contained):
User Operation and Display:
- Issue fixed in case of inserting an array into scalar display windows when measurement is aborted by the user.
- Issue fixed which lead to missing signals during loading of configurations with MATLAB/Simulink models.
- Issue fixed if a space or semicolon is inserted in the search mask of the Symbol Explorer.
- Issue fixed: In some cases wrong filenames are displayed as preselected files in the file selection dialog under Windows 7.
- Issue fixed which lead to lost links of Panel controls to data objects.
- Improved display and mouse usage in the Symbol Explorer on Windows 7 OS in case of high zoom levels.
- Fixed licensing issue for license bits on FlexCard.
- Issue fixed if a measured signal uses another signal as color function and a signal comment is added.
- Issue fixed which affected compiling of SKB functions with wrong code.
- CAN/LIN: VN1630 hardware interface supported.
- XCP on FlexRay: Bypassing usecases improved.
- XCP on Ethernet: Broken communication fixed in case of master block mode enabled.
- VS6xx: Fixed measurement storage issue in case of multiple recorder configuration.
- XCP: Improved measurement stability for polling measurements.
- XCP on FlexRay: Fixed bandwidth assignment issue in case of 32 bit alignment.
Measurement Data Acquisition:
- Support of storing Motorola signals as part of structures in MDF4.
- Support of storing measurement files to partitions greater 2 TB.
- Improved MATLAB & ASCII export converter: Byte streams saved as ASCII text.
Offline Analysis of Measurement Files:
- Creation of the Multimedia file name during import of logging files is enhanced.
- Fixed installation issue of the MDF Shell Extension component.
- Printing to large paper sizes is improved.
- Issue fixed when importing BLF files with XCP on Flexray messages without timestamps.
- Definition of local variables outside the function body is not allowed and will result in a compile error.
- Issue fixed dragging text of the output window in the database editor.
- Issue fixed in case of searching Linker MAP file entries on slow systems which resulted in an empty entry list.
- Fixed issue when parsing A2L files which leads under some circumstances to incorrect interpretation of numerical values.
Calibration Data Management (Parameter sets & CDM Studio):
- Fixed sort issue in case of create a report in CDM Studio.
- Imroved handling of invalid calibration history files.
- Fixed flashing via FKE files.
- Fixed issue in case of activating a display page which includes a numerical curve/map calibration window.
- The values of fix axis are correctly initialized in all use cases now.
- Improved saving of configuration properties of the 2D/3D calibration window.
- Fixed issue in case of loading configuration of the 3D calibration window with zoom factor which leads under some circumstances to an abnormal program termination.
- Fixed issue when adjusting the axis values range of 2D cut to the 3D window in case of the value representation has changed.