With Service Pack 5 (Update to 7.1 build 94. SP1 to 4 are contained), the following changes become effective:
- LIN support of the CANcardXLe (ExpressCard) - please download and install the
newest driver (Version 7.3 or higher).
- The performance of the CAPL compiler was improved. Large CAPL programs are compiled more quickly.
- CANdb++ supports multiplexor values larger than 0x7FFF for extended multiplexors.
- BAP: Software configuration files for the BAP version 1.5 are supported now.
- MOST150: The final feature set for 7.1 in is reached; the start menu contains a link to the MOST150 manual.