With Service Pack 5, the following changes become effective:
- Fixed problem with protected configuration having a floating graphic window.
- Fixed measurement data issue when using "save signals" from graphic windows in specific cases.
- Fixed sorting issue when inserting signals into measurement configuration.
- Fixed measurement explorer instability after deleting signals imported by *.cfg file.
- Fixed execution order of functions (according to measurement configuration) for modes OnStart, OnStop.
- Support of automatic generation of global variables for MATLAB/Simulink DLLs with buffered input blocks.
- CANditoFlash: Fixed issue which lead to empty XML nodes when saving changes for tab "VFC | Files".
- Override of byte padding handling (DLC) in Diagnostics driver settings dialog corrected.
- All vehicle system group primitives are shown as active in Diagnostic Console Window even without detection patterns (or disabled detection).
- Functional Tester Present messages are still sent periodically in presence of other functional requests
- ODX improvements (improved support of unit qualifiers for COM-PARAMs, corrected handling if table-keys of different services reference the same conversion, handling of iterations inside a MUX improved, etc.).
- Variant Identification works even if shortcut qualifiers are overridden in CDD.