CANeds 3.4 SP1Download
- Default object name for new objects.
- Signal descriptions are copied if the object is copied.
- Copied signal descriptions can be inserted to other objects.
- CODB contains missing PDO objects.
- Combination of Array and "Linked with" is not longer allowed.
- Signal editor: correct calculation of default values.
- Warning if signal names are not unique in a XDD file.
- Warning if structured objects are saved compact and contain signal descriptions.
- Adjustment of entry "High Limit" in Sub0 index of mapping parameter objects dependent on the granularity.