With Service Pack 4, the following changes become effective:
Diagnostics Feature Set:
- Support of NRC 0x21 (Busy - repeat request) for CAN networks
- Standard Diagnostics: Update of GenericUDS.cdd and GenericUDSLIN.cdd according to ISO 14229-1:2012
AUTOSAR - ASR Explorer:
- Optimized display of sender/receiver nodes in the edit dialogs.
- Support of FlexRay channel A and B in AUTOSAR 3.x files
Option .FlexRay - Fibex Explorer:
- New view to display transport protocol connections and transport protocol details of an ECU
- Consistency Checker: The basic parameter gdMaxPropagationDelay can be changed (Ini file)
- Trace window: Corrupt payload is decoded as far as possible to support fault analysis.
- fixed issue on measurement start with multiple WLAN devices
- Network Hardware Configuration dialog for VN5610: bypass and filter configuration corrected
- Trace window: The event highlighting for diagnostic parameter groups considers DM57 (PGN 64710).
- minor improvements for PGB protocol