With Service Pack 4, the following changes become effective:
Diagnostics Feature Set:
- Support of NRC 0x21 (Busy - repeat request) for CAN networks
- Standard Diagnostics: Update of GenericUDS.cdd and GenericUDSLIN.cdd according to ISO 14229-1:2012
- The documentation of the AUTOSAR Network Management CAN/FlexRay is available as integrated online help.
- ASR Explorer
- Optimized display of sender/receiver nodes in the edit dialogs.
- Support of FlexRay channel A and B in AUTOSAR 3.x files
- Dynamic Disable of Tx buffer in a PDU based simulation with frSendFrame
- Optimized default setting of PDU types for partial remaining bus simulation
- Fibex Explorer:
- New view to display transport protocol connections and transport protocol details of an ECU
- Consistency Checker: The basic parameter gdMaxPropagationDelay can be changed (INI file)
- Data types MAP and CURVE are now supported
- Simplified XCP on FlexRay configuration: The cluster ID from the A2L file only needs to match the cluster ID from the FIBEX file if the cluster on the FlexRay channel is not unique.
- The selection dialog for configuration of the XCP signals only shows the A2L file for the currently selected ECU
- Trace window: Corrupt payload is decoded as far as possible to support fault analysis.
- fixed issue on measurement start with multiple WLAN devices
- Network Hardware Configuration dialog for VN5610: bypass and filter configuration corrected
- Trace window: The event highlighting for diagnostic parameter groups considers DM57 (PGN 64710).
- minor improvements for PGB protocol
- Test Service Library:
- Check cycletime_abs supports J1939 parameter groups
- Check cycletime_rel supports J1939 parameter groups and J1939 nodes
- Important Advice: If you use the Option .CANopen with this service pack, it is required to install also service pack 2 of CANopen. You can find this service pack in the download center under CANoe Option.CANopen 8.0 SP2.