GL3000 family and GL4000 family
Data Recorders for Multibus Systems with CAN, LIN, MOST150 and FlexRay
The new GL3000, GL3100, GL3200, GL4000, and GL4200 loggers are stand-alone devices for challenging tasks. They exhibit low current consumption in Sleep Mode and are therefore well-suited for continuous use in vehicles. In addition, they are operational after a short start time of 40 ms, so they can record the system start. These two properties make the loggers ideal for use on test drives and in fleet testing.
The loggers of the GL3000 family filter, receive and record both CAN and LIN messages, and if necessary they send CAN messages as well. The devices also save measured values from the analog and digital inputs, RX data over the serial interface and internal ECU parameters over CCP/XCP. In addition, you can record even more vehicle data via the convenient diagnostic interface.
The loggers of the GL4000 family additionally support FlexRay and XCP-on-FlexRay.
Functions - Overview
- Easy-to-use graphical configuration tool
- Time synchronous and parallel logging of CAN, LIN, MOST150 and FlexRay buses and measurement data
- ECU diagnostics via UDS and KWP2000
- Ring buffer can be used for long-duration recordings or event-driven recordings (via extensive triggers)
- Data reduction by many filters
- Compressed storage of logging data while recording on compact flash cards or hard drive
- Logged data transfer and configuration updating via USB, wireless-LAN, Ethernet, UMTS, compact flash cards or external USB memory media
- Export of log files to BLF, ASC, MDF or TXT data formats. Offline analysis of the logged data in CANoe, CANalyzer, CANape, CANgraph or MS Excel with familiar analysis functions
- Time-synchronous logging of diagnostics data
- Online classing
- Logger as monitoring interfaces for CANoe and CANalyzer to observe bus systems
- Optional: analog card extension