Network Analysis Tool CANalyzer.IP
The analysis tool for embedded systems with CAN and Ethernet
Option .IP lets you extend CANalyzer by adding support of Ethernet systems. Exclusive use of Ethernet interfaces on the PC prevents Windows and other applications from affecting the real-time Ethernet system.
Integrating Ethernet in CANalyzer also gives you the ability to transparently transmit CAN messages via WLAN and/or Ethernet (Remote CAN Analysis). A supplemental CAN-(W)LAN gateway and the bus system option CAN is needed for this.
Overview of Advantages
- Extraction of periodic signals from Ethernet packets and their display in Data and Graphic windows
- Send out user-configured (even faulty) Ethernet packets configured with Ethernet Packet Builder
- Analyze communication between different networks (Ethernet and CAN) via gateways
- No effect on network communication by the Windows operating system or other applications thanks to isolated network interface. This may be a necessary requirement, especially in real-time systems.
Remote CAN Analysis:
- Wireless receiving and sending of CAN messages in case of difficult to access or mobile CAN bus systems
- Usage of the original time stamps of the remote CAN bus e.g. in the Trace window
- Simultaneous analysis of the CAN communication on multiple vehicles
- Remote monitoring of CAN bus systems via WLAN/Ethernet
continue to "Functions"...