Network Analysis Tool CANalyzer.Ethernet
The analysis tool for embedded systems with CAN and Ethernet
Option .Ethernet lets you extend CANalyzer by adding support of Ethernet/IP- based systems. Exclusive use of Ethernet interfaces on the PC prevents Windows and other applications from affecting the real-time Ethernet system.
Integrating Ethernet and IP in CANalyzer also gives you the ability to transparently transmit CAN messages via WLAN and/or Ethernet (Remote CAN Analysis). A supplemental CAN-(W)LAN gateway and the bus system option CAN is needed for this.
Overview of Advantages
- Extraction of periodic signals from Ethernet packets and their display in Data and Graphic windows
- Send out user-configured (even faulty) Ethernet packets configured with Ethernet Packet Builder
- Analyze communication between different networks (Ethernet and CAN) via gateways
- No effect on network communication by the Windows operating system or other applications thanks to isolated network interface. This may be a necessary requirement, especially in real-time systems.
Remote CAN Analysis:
- Wireless receiving and sending of CAN messages in case of difficult to access or mobile CAN bus systems
- Usage of the original time stamps of the remote CAN bus e.g. in the Trace window
- Simultaneous analysis of the CAN communication on multiple vehicles
- Remote monitoring of CAN bus systems via WLAN/Ethernet
continue to "Functions"...
Did you find this page helpful?